Last Modified: 20 May 2020
Located in the western part of Bengaluru city, Magadi Road is one of the most important stretches. It starts from Binny Mills and goes up till the town of Magadi, which comes under the Ramnagara district. Up to a decade back, this region was mostly considered to be an industrial area due to industrial prominence. But recently, due to improved connectivity with upcoming commercial developments and extension of the metro corridor, Magadi Road is gaining popularity as an emerging residential corridor and it has also become a hotspot of investments. So if you are looking to buy a plot in Bangalore, Magadi Road is the best option for you. Here are some reasons why you should consider investing in Magadi Road:
1- Location and neighborhood:
- With the advent of industrial zones such as Sondekoppa and Pennya, Tumkur and Thavarekere Town, the Magadi Road region has evolved as a residential zone and you can find some best plots for sale in Bangalore here.
- The 43 km long stretch of Magadi road passes through key localities of the city including Kempegowda, Rajaji Nagar, Vijayanagar, Gandhi Nagar, and more.
- The developing social infrastructure in and around Magadi Road is one of the major reasons why this region is witnessing growing at this pace.
- The civic utilities such as Apollo and Manipal hospital, VES Model Convent School, Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Canara Bank, SBI Bank, and more are located just within a radius of 4-5 Km.
- Upcoming infra projects such as Major Arterial Road [MAR], widening of NICE road, Peripheral Ring Road will further improve the connectivity quotient.
3- Great connectivity with road:
- Though the International Airport is about 42 km away from this region, one can reach it with ease by taking the NICE Road.
- Important roads to reach Mysore and Tumkur are located just 5 mins away.
- This region enjoys good accessibility to the industrial hubs such as Bidadi, Peenya and Tumkur.
- BMTC buses, private cabs and autos run frequently on the entire stretch of the Magadi Road.
- It enjoys connectivity to all the keys areas of the metropolis via NH4, ORR, Nice Road and Tumkur Road
4- Easy metro access:
- The Magadi Namma Metro station connects this region with the other parts of the town with ease.
- With purple line future development, Magadi Road will also serve as a junction between two sections of the metro link. The first metro link will connect it with major residential hubs and the central business districts and the second metro link will connect this region with Nayandahalli on Mysore Road.
5- Capital price trends:
- The enhanced connectivity and metro expansion have brought an upsurge in property prices and many reputed developers have launched their projects here so if you are looking for plots to buy in Bangalore, this is indeed a great location and you can also expect a decent return of around 10-12 percent in the upcoming years.
- It is one of the major factors that drive the housing demand of this region.
- Compared to the prices of apartments in Bangalore’s prime residential areas, prices here are quite reasonable.
- The rental rates of houses are also affordable in Magadi Road.
- This locality is getting popular amongst working professionals who look for a rented apartment in Bangalore at affordable rates without compromising on the connectivity to employment hubs of the city.
7- Entertainment hubs:
- It offers great entertainment options with Prasanna Theatre, Anjan Cinemas, GT World Mall, close by.
- One can spend quality time with family at eateries such as Golden chicken, Udupi Upachar, Idli Mane, and many more.
- This region is close to many weekend getaways as well.
8- Future potential:
- Its proximity to Peenya, Bidadi and Tumkur area, has substantially increased the demand for housing here.
- Prominent builders have already launched/delivered their respective projects in the area offering apartments and plots on sale.
- The realty experts have coined that investment in the realty market of Magadi road may help investors earn decent short-term as well as long-term returns.
Ease of availability of civic utilities and proximity to industrial hubs are the USPs of this locality and the availability of land parcels around it has piqued the interests of both developers and buyers. Thus, this area is touted to be the hub of real estate investments in Bangalore. Real estate projects from reputed brands in this area will help a healthy return on investment. If you are looking for residential plots/ land on the Magadi road then you should undoubtedly check out Shriram Raynal Gardens, which is indeed a very good option for you.