COMMUNITY, PERSONAL INTEGRITY AND INFLUENCE – CSR ACTIVITIES
Mr. Murali fully realizes the strong potential synergy that subsists between financial performance and attention to community and social needs. Therefore, he well appreciates the societal purpose.
- Shriram Properties is actively associated with Karnataka Welfare Association for the Blind (KWAB), which caters to nearly 120 visually impaired children above the age of four. It all started with the employees of Shriram Properties, contributing in a small way from their salary earnings.
- On monthly basis, Shriram Properties donates Rs 36000/ to Anathasisu Nivasa an orphanage Home Bengaluru since 4 to 5 years.
- Shriram Properties’ project in Kolkata – Shriram Grand City has donated one AC Ambulance to the Citizen Forum of Uttarpara. Apart from the meeting cost, Shriram Grand city continues to meet the operational expenses for the running of this Ambulance which is currently meeting the local requirement of the Uttarpara.
- Shriram Children’s Home at Chennai was started to provide support and education to children from broken families. It has reached out to over 400 children till date. The children are well nurtured, in terms of education and health, to ensure a normal childhood.
- Shriram Properties actively associate and participate with GiveLife Trust, an initiative from Shriram Group to work directly with financially underprivileged students selected from government schools to ensure that their education and health receive the required attention.
- Shriram Properties is the principal sponsor for The Bengaluru Marathon every year starting form 2014
- Quite recently Shriram Properties has donated 2 vehicles worth nearly (₹40 Lakhs) to Akshay Patra